There are 10 types of Social Media Marketing and What they’re used for:
- Social Networks Connect with people
- Media sharing networks Share photos, videos, and other media
- Discussion forums Share news and ideas
- Bookmarking and content curation networks Discover, save and share new content
- Consumer review networks Find and review businesses
- Blogging and publishing networks Publish content online
- Interest-based networks Share interests and hobbies
- Social shopping networks Shop online
- Sharing economy networks Trade goods and services
- Anonymous social networks Communicate anonymously
Examples: : FaceBook, Twitter, Linkedin
* Why People use these Networks: To connect with people (and brands) online.
* How they can benefit your business: Let us count the ways. Market research, brands awareness, lead generation, relationship building, customer service… the list is pretty much endless
* Social Networks, sometimes called “relationship networks,” help people and organizations connect online to share information and ideas.